domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010

My life, my dreams....



I am a student in Systems Engineering, so I like designing web pages, however I do not much like programming...





ABOUT ...

My name is Diana, welcome to my space where I shall know.

I live in Quito, I am a student at a prestigious university educational institucion, I study Systems Engineering. My career is super strong, you always have to be investigated because if you do not daily research, you would be outdated.

Although you do not have much free time, however you can go out and have fun to relax.



MY DREAMS....


I have many dreams about what I want in my life, between one of them:
If I won the lottery, I would travel around the world or I would form my company.
I really want to do something of my life, however, I have to work hard to achieve my goals
.

Some people think that I am strong, a brave person and that despite the problems, I stand. I say, I'm human, aren't I?







My mother had to work since that she was a girl and despite her efforts, she could never finish school. My mother and my brothers are my whole life, I would die for them. In spite of her problems, she's good mother.


My road is still long. I always trust in God, if we still have dreams, we can give life, because dreams are the beginning of a reality. Though mountains rise up in our path, we must always reach our goal, aren't we?



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario